Saturday, September 9, 2017

The Rule of Peace: Day 8

"Deceit is in the heart of those who plan evil, but those who plan peace have joy." Proverbs 12:20

Today's Scripture reference begs one simple question of you & I, Sweet Sister. Would you rather that your heart be filled with deceit or joy?

Undoubtedly, it is the truest desire of each of us to have hearts that are filled to overflowing with the joy of our Lord. In that case, may we purpose to always plan and deploy peace in our interactions with others.

                       ~Prayer~

Father God, make me a counselor of Your peace. May my mind, mouth, and feet always be quick to deploy and engage in establishing peace among my Brethren and all people. Especially in my personal interactions. Bring any deceitful ways, thoughts, or speech patterns quickly to my awareness that I might deal with it as sin and repent of it. I want that nothing would stand in the way of my being able to fully worship and walk with You in Spirit and truth. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment